Latest News & Media Releases
Be part of our future – nationally branded lamb product for White Suffolks
The AWSA is investigating a nationally branded lamb product to sell onto the domestic and international market. If successful this will represent a significant opportunity for commercial producers of Australian White Suffolk lambs to be involved in producing for some of the world’s finest restaurants and cafes.
The process of marketing and supply chain logistics will result in a transparent structure, targeting greater producer returns and more direct consumer feedback.
For more information, visit our Commercial Register page
.... or view a copy of our eNews online:
View past copies of our printed AWSA Newsletter
- published in April, August and November each year
- Encouraging the USA to take a bite of Australian lamb
- White Suffolks lead the way on weaning weight and eating quality
- Anthony Hurst elected federal president of White Suffolk breed
- OJD Vaccine Effectiveness
- MLA 2018 Sheep and Lamb Forecasts
- Why Top Breeders Make More Genetic Gain
- Faster Sheep DNA Testing
- Commercial success with White Suffolk Sires
- Lame Ewes
- Improve Conception with Teasers
- New oral pain relief for sheep and cattle
- What Should Your Ewes Look Like in 2027
- Latest Mastitis Research Findings
- Numnuts Pain Relief for Lambs at Marking
- Should Lamb Definition Change?
- Ram Select App 2017
- MLA Sheep Industry Projections
- Ewe Selection for Commercial Producers
- Spring Toolkit for Sheep
- New National Sheep Health Declaration
- Abortions in Sheep - the Silent Killer
- Managing Mineral Deficiencies
- Sheep Industry Latest Projections April 2017
- Increase your Lamb Survival
- Objective Measurement = More Profit
- Reduce Your Worm Risk
- Adult Sheep - Too Big and Too Heavy??
- Breed Worm Resistant Sheep
- Create Your Own 'Easy Carve Leg Roast'
- White Suffolk conference to showcase maternal genetics and skin market trends