2018 WIN A RAM Competition
WIN A $1500 VOUCHER
TO PURCHASE A WHITE SUFFOLK RAM
ENTRY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
The 2018 Win A Ram Competition will be run across Australia from 1/7/2018 until midnight 14/10/2018.
The winner will be drawn on 16/10/2018 at the Rural Services Office, Adelaide Showground, by a delegated officer of the Australian White Suffolk Association Inc in the presence of 2 scrutineers. The winner will be selected by chance from all entries submitted.
Entry is via Electronic submission on the Australian White Suffolk Association website, www.whitesuffolk.com.au – see details on how to enter below.
Entrants will be required to enter their name, a valid email address and contact phone number and will automatically be included on our e-Newsletter distribution list.
Entrants must be residents of Australia.
There is one $1500 prize (plus GST) to be won.
The winner will receive the voucher which may be redeemed from the Australian White Suffolk Association Inc (AWSA) under the following conditions:-
- The ram must be purchased from a registered AWSA member stud.
- The voucher will need to be signed and dated by the Vendor of the ram and returned to
AWSA, PO Box 108 , Goodwood, SA 5034 to receive the $1500 ( plus GST if applicable) cash equivalent.
- The voucher is valid for any ram purchased between 1/7/2018 and 30/6/2019.
- Ram purchases made prior to commencement and closing dates of the competition are eligible under the rules of the competition.
- Ram may be purchased at auction or by private treaty.
- The prize value of $1500 (plus GST) will be made irrespective of the actual value of the ram purchased.
- Winners will be notified by phone/email after 16/10/2018 and the voucher forwarded to their nominated contact address.
- Members and Officers of the AWSA and or family members involved with the Member Stud are ineligible to enter.
Entrants to the competition will receive a copy of the White Suffolk E-newsletter. We also encourage you to list your details on the 'Be part of our Future' Commercial Register. You will be redirected to this page once you have completed your competition entry. Please note that entrants have the ability to unsubscribe to either of these at any time.
A note about privacy:
Please note that the AWSA takes your privacy seriously and keeps all personal information confidential. Personal information is only collected for the purpose of contacting you and distributing information to you we deem as relevant to commercial producers. At no time will your details be forwarded on to any third party, or listed on our website as part of our membership search. Should you wish to be removed from our Commercial Register or E-News subscription list you can do so at any time by contacting the Association.
Note: All personal information submitted as part of the competition entry will be destroyed at the conclusion of the competition.
* denotes a required field - please fill these fields out for the entry form to work.
Note : No personal information will be retained at the conclusion of the competition.
Members of the Australian White Suffolk Association and any family members involved with a member stud are NOT eligible to enter